Friday, April 13, 2007

Kuwait - Day 1


Well, I made it into Kuwait safe and sound. The flight from Washington, D.C. to Kuwait City was uneventful but I heard there were a couple senators on the same flight. Tomorrow starts the beginning of a busy week so I probably won't be able to post again until after it's finished. 2 days of meetings in Kuwait, a quick one day trip to Dubai, and then back to Kuwait for 2 more days of meetings. I'm excited to go to Dubai for the first time but am not too optimistic we'll have much free time to explore. I hope to at least get a few good pictures. I have attached a picture of the Kuwait Towers from last time I was here in December.

4 comments:

Maddog said...

Find time to visit a local shuk such good deals you will find

Lora Stevens said...

Hey there... great to hear from you... love the blog... will be checking in with you often. Always here if you need something....

Lora a.k.a. STEPHENS".

Doug said...

Glad you made it safe. Buehrle threw a no-no.





P.S. Cubs Still Stink.

kburdge said...

Hey, you go to the trouble to fly to DC and you can't say "hey" to your favorite cousin? Just kidding. Got your website from Aunt Jeanne - I had no idea you were in Kuwait, that sounds really interesting. Drop me a line sometime, I would love to hear how you are doing... -Kim